Employee Engagement Trends & Best Practices
Download the 2023 State of Engagement report for key findings, insights, and recommendations for improving the employee experience.
By submitting your contact details and downloading the above resource, you will be added to our mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time.
In 2022, we gathered feedback from nearly a half million survey respondents about their experiences at work. We’ve complied and analyzed that data to identify the top trends that are influencing employee engagement and retention. Three key findings emerged:
- A sense of belonging is vital for today’s workforce to feel committed and to perform.
- Employees need to see a promising future for themselves and the organization.
- Employees have high expectations of their managers, and these managers need support.
Our new 2023 State of Engagement report details these trends and offers insights to navigate this new landscape.
View the full report for:
- Current Trends in Employee Engagement
- Data Comparisons for Each of the Past Three Years
- Key Drivers of Engagement
- The Rising Importance of Belonging
- How to Build a Culture of Recognition
- The Impact of Career Growth on Engagement and Retention
- How to Communicate Clear Vision & Direction in Uncertain Times
- Demographic Differences in Engagement
This research and the resulting insights and recommendations were produced by Newmeasures, LLC .
Newmeasures specializes in equipping organizations with employee listening strategies that provide the insights they need to build an exceptional workforce.