Don’t wait a year to determine if your engagement efforts are working.
The Value of Pulse Surveys
- Easy to administer, short and sweet for the survey taker
- Just-in-time insights to guide decision-making
- Monitor trends over time in one simple dashboard
- Gather feedback that helps organizations be proactive vs. reactive
- Deeper insight by focusing on critical topics
Pulse surveys are short (5-10 questions), targeted surveys that allow organizations to do a quick check-in on critical topics.
- Crisis Management: Check-in on how employee well-being and productivity during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Accountability Pulse: Were engagement survey results communicated to employees and do they know what is being done in response to the feedback?
- Are change efforts having the desired impact?
- Check-in on engagement levels between full engagement surveys
- Understand how employees feel about specific topics such as recognition, change management, or diversity.
- Event-driven Pulse: Ask employees for feedback based on a specific event such as a key meeting or company announcement.
- Touch base with a specific employee population: Use pulse surveys to get feedback from a key segment of employees